Thursday, October 14, 2004

The pictures are up

Hi, I did it!!! I managed to get the pictures up from the weekend. What a fun time we had.
I spent Wednesday morning teaching 100 first graders about fiber and where it comes from. They got to use a CD drop spindle. Some of them where quite good at, some had a hard time grasping the concept. I can't blame them any there. I had and still do have a hard time with it.
Tomorrow I get to do it all over again.
Anticipation is mounting. Melissa and I are off the Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival. This weekend. We have been waiting and saving for this for a year. We have a great time. This year we are taking some friends along. Hopefully we will get them addicted as much as we are. We have been getting our list of things that we want to get and look for together for weeks. I am hoping to bring home more fiber. Yes, you know you can never have enough. The more I bring home the more it irritates DH. I did sell a skein of yarn so I am progressing. He can't say too much. I will talk to you after the weekend and let you know how the shopping trip makes out.
Until next time. Remember to keep the roving flowing.

No comments: