Friday, October 08, 2004

New to blogging

I am finally going to make my blog. I have enjoyed reading them for a while. I am not all that computer savue. But here goes nothing.
This day has been very hectic, not unlike the week. I have been attempting to get things together for our spinning demonstration at the local corn maze for the Columbus day weekend. It just seems that every thing that I attempt to to gets interupted or put on the side and then left undone.
I am looking forward to spending the weekend doing the thing that I love the most, spinning and doing alot of fiber activties and hopefully getting some one else involved in spinning. My 4H group will be there off and on during the weekend giving demonstrations with the drop spindles that they made, We will also be doing some weaving and dying. That is what I am most anxious about. It is something that Melissa and I have just touched on a bit . We have not done a whole lot of it. But we shall see. I will post pictures of our weekend for all to see.

No comments: