Wednesday, November 10, 2004

The finished project

I finished spinning the odds and ends the other day but was just to sick to take off the bobbin. Today was a good day for that though. With it so cold I was in the mood to wrap it on the nitty noddy. I love to spin but there are just some things that I would rather not do. That is one of them. It is like making a sweater, I love the knitting part it is the sewing it together that I don't like.
I recieved in the mail the other day the Blue Faced Leicester that I had ordered from the Cooper Moose. OHHHH it is so soft. BFL has become one of my favorite things to spin. Now to decide what I want to spin next. The choices are almost endless. Time to go start another project. Maybe it will be a Christmas present. HA HA.
Keep spinning.

No comments: