Sunday, January 20, 2008

I am slipping!!!!

I can't believe that it has been almost a year since the last time posted. Alot has been going on since then. I have a new job. working fulltime. Makes it hard to find time to blog.
I have been knitting alittle. I did make an alpaca hat from yarn that I spun for my sister in law for christmas. It turned out really cute. I even had enough yarn left over to make a pair of fingerless gloves. Still working on my X&O vest. Keep starting little projects inbetween. I also just started a clapotis out of fiber that I purchased from Adams farm. It has been spun for a while just waiting for the right project to come along. I love the colors. Has all the great fall colors. It reminded me of the fall leaves with a bite of angelena to give it some sparkle.

I appologize for not having pictures, but once again I am having computer issues and am unable to load pics to this computer. But I do promise that I will get pics on as soon as I am capable.

No comments: