Monday, June 08, 2009

Blue is the Color

I have to say that it has been a while since I have done a swap. The bug has bitten me once again. I was playing on Ravelry a few weeks ago and did a search for swaps. There it was "The don't be blue....blue swap". For those of us who love the color blue. The swap was for yarn and any thing blue that we wanted to put in the package.

On Friday my package arrived.



Sock yarn with the pattern and the needles to make them with it. Some fabulous blue buttons.


Above is some soft and lucious mohair lace yarn . A beautiful shawl pin, a wooden key chain drop spindle, a goat charm, a cute sheep tape measure ( not shown because he has already made it to my knitting bag) chocolate truffle flavored coffee and mango white tea. Oh and of course some yummy chocolates wrapped in blue foil.. they were gone in no time....

No comments: