Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New goodies






Look what the postman delivered just the other day. My new set of Options needles from Knitpicks. and the carry case. I have wanted this set for a long time. Every since I had tried a set of Melissa's. You have to understand that I have been using the circular needles that I inherited from my grandmother. So needless to say those needles could be as old or older than me.. and not very flexible.

He also brought me a new book. You have to understand that I love to do anything with cables. They are my favorite, so I could not resist when I saw this book and for about $7 how could I resist





Ok, so I had to try my new needles out and I found the perfect pattern for them to perform on. Started the hat yesterday during the day. Melissa and I went to the knitting group at Borders in Clifton Park and did alot of work on it there. Then finished it up this morning. This is a gift for the daughter of the guy that I am seeing. It was an easy knit.



So the bug has bitten me and now that I have started and finished a project. I am ready for another, but however I do have a sock to finish and the second one to start.
I am also planning on having another gathering at my house with Melissa, Carla and Lisa to spin.
We are also planning a weekend away at the end of March at my time share in Lee for a girls weekend.. Can't wait

No comments: